Holdie Folk- Rei
Say hello to the happy residents of Holdie World; the Holdie Folk. Measuring 11cm (the perfect size to fit in small hands or to take along in a pocket) the Holdie Folk might be small but all have big personalities!
Meet Rei: He’s cool, he knows everything about music, and loves nothing more than entertaining his Holdie friends with a ballad or two. Rei organises Holdie World’s annual talent show (which he usually wins), and can often be found writing lyrics in his notebook when not playing in the Holdie band.
Rei comes beautifully packed in a new collectable box. Perfect to give as a gift or for small folk to display at home.
• Each Holdie Folk are fully posable and made from cotton and wool with polyester filling
• The Holdie Folk come dressed in their favourite removable linen outfit and cotton underwear
• Holdie Folk are all handmade, so some variation will occur
• Holdie Folk come in individual boxes free from plastic packaging
• Age recommendation: 3+
• Spot clean with a damp cloth.
• Do not remove girl’s hair ties.
• Holdie Folk hair is made from real wool and is hand-sewn, so (like your favourite rug) some shedding will occur at first. This won’t last too long, in the meantime, give it a gentle comb with your fingers and discard any loose fibres.