Spring Fling Cooler Bag - The Somewhere Co.
Sorry, currently out of stock
Our stylish large cooler bags will make packing for your next picnic, beach day or road trip a breeze! Two separate zipped compartments give you lots of space for your drinks of choice AND all your food. You’ll be set to graze all day! The bottom compartment can hold up to four bottles of wine, and there’s space for an ice brick too to keep things cold all day. The lining is insulated and water resistant (super easy to wipe down!), and the super strong handle and shoulder strap mean you won’t have to skimp on your favourite treats.
Crafted by Victorian artist Amy Gibbs, Spring Fling is centred around native Australian plants from the tropical climate up north. This print features hibiscus, maiden hair fern, waratah, banksia, callistemon, eucalyptus and grevillia. Amy’s artwork is well researched and inspired by what she finds on her daily walks – she loves to get lost in the painting of her art piece!
- Total size: L350mm x H400mm x D260mm | L13.78" x H15.75" x D10.24"
- Total volume is 20.7L (top compartment is 7.2L, bottom compartment is 13.5L)
- Adjustable and removable shoulder strap
- Sturdy vegan leather carry handles
- Two compartments with zip closures for easy food separation
- Material: Polyester canvas with insulated lining
- Rubber lined base with metal feet for extra protection
- Hand wash only
- Wipeable inside - damp cloth with detergent