Holdie Forest Folk- Holly
Sorry, currently out of stock
Together with her friend Sage, Holly lives in the magical Holdie Forest and loves to tend to her critter friends.
Holly is one of Holdie World’s beloved Forest Folk. She is known for her cheery personality and can often be found foraging for brambleberries to share with all her Holdie friends. Holly is a great teacher and loves to pass on her gathering knowledge. Nestle her in a pocket and explore the woods together!
Handmade, fully posable and measuring 11cm tall (15cm when wearing her pointy hat), she is no bigger than the palm of your hand – the perfect size to pop in a pocket or a teeny bag. Holly’s felt coat is removable + she can fit into regular Holdie Folk clothing too!
Forest Folk Holly is a special edition Holdie Folk - she comes beautifully packed in new collectable boxes. Perfect to give as a gift or for small folk to display at home.
• Each Holdie Folk are fully posable and made from cotton and wool with polyester filling
• The Holdie Folk come dressed in their favourite removable linen outfit and cotton underwear
• Holdie Folk are all handmade, so some variation will occur
• Holdie Folk come in individual boxes free from plastic packaging
• Age recommendation: 3+
• Spot clean with a damp cloth.
• Do not remove girl’s hair ties.
• Holdie Folk hair is made from real wool and is hand-sewn, so (like your favourite rug) some shedding will occur at first. This won’t last too long, in the meantime, give it a gentle comb with your fingers and discard any loose fibres.