Blushing Banksia Midi Cooler Bag - The Somewhere Co.
Our stylish cooler bags will make packing for your next picnic or road trip a breeze! Our midi-sized cooler is our original cooler bag's little sister. Bigger than our lunch bags, but smaller than our cooler, the Midi Cooler Bag is perfect for quick family outings and cute couple picnics.
Its insulated and water-resistant lining will keep everything cold, and the one large compartment with zip closure fits a wine bottle (or two!) and food containers easily. A front pocket is the perfect spot for cutlery, phones, and keys too – so you can go totally hands-free. The luxe padded shoulder strap means you can stay nice and comfy too, even if your cooler is packed to the brim. No need to skimp on anything! Just going for drinks? Then our Duo Wine Cooler is your gal!
Crafted by Victorian artist Amy Gibbs, Blushing Banksia is made up of Australia’s drier climate bush natives like wattle, banksia, daisies, pig face and tea tree. Amy’s artwork is well researched and inspired by what she finds on her daily walks – she loves to get lost in the painting of her art piece!
Pattern placement may differ slightly to the product image and between cooler bags.
- Size: L335mm x H200mm x D230mm | L13.78" x H7.9" x D10.24"
- Adjustable and removable padded shoulder strap
- Sturdy vegan leather carry handle
- One main compartment with zip closure
- Front pocket with velcro closure
- Material: Polyester canvas with insulated lining
- Waterproof lined base with metal feet for extra protection
- Hand wash only
- Wipeable inside - damp cloth with detergent