Blushing Banksia Lunch Satchel w/ Shoulder Strap - The Somewhere Co.
Sorry, currently out of stock
Carrying your lunch just got a whole lot more stylish (and practical)! Go handsfree and swing this baby over your shoulder with the new addition of a shoulder strap. No more juggling your bags on the walk to work, on public transport or when wrangling the kids. The strap is adjustable, removable, and made from vegan leather to match the satchel’s other detailing.
There are a bunch of bright, colourful, and chic patterns to choose from – you’ll never want to eat lunch out again. Yay for saving money and the environment! Made from polyester canvas with an insulated lining, our large lunch satchels fit heaps (because we know you love snacking) and keep everything cool.
Crafted by Victorian artist Amy Gibbs, Blushing Banksia is made up of Australia’s drier climate bush natives like wattle, banksia, daisies, pig face and tea tree. Amy’s artwork is well researched and inspired by what she finds on her daily walks – she loves to get lost in the painting of her art piece!
- Size: W240mm x H250mm (closed) x D140mm | W9.45" x H9.84" (closed) x D5.51"
- Flaps with velcro closure
- Adjustable buckle vegan leather strap with magnetic button closure
- Adjustable and detachable vegan leather shoulder strap (111cm long, 55cm drop length)
- Vegan leather carry handle
- Polyester canvas with insulated lining
- Hand wash only
- Wipeable inside - damp cloth with detergent
- Avoid using abrasive cloths or cleaning agents